Our mission is to make connections throughout
the educational technology world.
EdTexh is an exchange for people, schools, and companies to connect, list offerings, and share information about Educational Technology. Through the EdTexh exchange, those who have questions about EdTech, jobs needing to be filled, or projects to be done can come to a single site and find the most appropriate resource.
We have begun our exchange by listing educational technology experts who help schools and companies around the world with their EdTech needs. These consultants are located throughout the globe and they have expertise across our consultant categories. With EdTexh, schools and companies can learn about these educational technology consultants and connect directly with them, thereby finding the best fit for their EdTech projects.
EdTexh has been purpose-built to meet the diversity of needs of schools and companies while offering a range of ways for educational technology consultants to showcase their offerings. We organize consultants into categories spanning the breadth of technology use in school. And to meet the need of all schools, EdTexh showcases consultants by geography, thereby offering expertise that is close to a school as possible.
As EdTexh expands its offerings, users will see further ways to share projects, jobs, products, and expertise. Come to EdTexh now to learn about EdTech experts around the world and come back to share your work and to help build a strong network for the educational technology world.
Why Should You Join?
If you’re an educational technology consultant, EdTexh provides an exchange for you to showcase your work and offerings to a broader audience. We offered a three-tiered account model, starting with a free account, that progressively increases your exposure to potential clients around the world.
The Key Benefits of Joining:
- You’ll be listed, and searchable, in a repository of EdTech professional
- You’ll categorize your EdTech skills and identify your geographic reach
- You’ll have a reference point to advertise your consulting work
- You can link to your personal marketing materials, such as a logo, website, or social channels
- You’ll have the opportunity to showcase a portfolio of work
- You can build a collection of testimonials of your EdTech work
- You’ll receive direct communication from potential clients
- Since EdTexh lists your services but does not facilitate contracts between you and clients (nor keeps records of them), you will keep 100% of all consulting fees for your work
- You’ll be included in our external outreach, such a through email or social channels
- You’ll have the opportunity to be featured on EdTexh to further expand your reach
Expand Your Network With Us!
In the future, EdTexh plans to expand the exchange to provide more services to you as consultants, greater opportunities for EdTech employees, more engagements for schools and organizations, and further outreach to the educational technology community. Many of these improvements are already in process and will available soon.